Everybody needs a little bit of a pick-me-up these days, with a global pandemic, and the possibility of health problems or at least the likelihood of being cooped up and unable to get out into the world to have fun.
I don’t know if she’s trying to sell a watch here or what, but I’d buy damn near anything she’s selling. She has sort of a dreamy, post-orgasmic face thing going on doesn’t she?
Today’s blast from the past is the “telescopic boobie” post:
What a witty read! The dude who wrote that must be a funny, fun guy. (blows on fingernails and buffs them on shirt)
Product of the day:
You are going to want to check this out, trust me. It’s 220 pages, really well done, gets great reviews, and yeah it’s actually in 3D. Some of the photos put a unique spin on something you’re used to seeing but can never seem to get enough of.
Braless video of the day:
I had to share this video because… well the biggest reason is because cleavage. But also, the wording (watching her laugh is so satisfying) cracks me up. I might not call it satisfying, maybe more like erotic. But raise your hand if you got turned on and you were also smiling. She looks like she’s having a good time, and she looks gorgeous with those boobies squashed together.
update – youtube deleted my video, boooo
Boobs in the news:
From a fun article written a few years ago (link), we get a few fun statistics about boobs:
1. Poor men like big breasts while financially secure men prefer smaller breasts.
2. Hungry men desire big breasts while satiated men prefer a smaller chest.
3. Men not interested in fatherhood find large breasts less attractive
4. Squeezing breasts may prevent cancer
5. Women who get breast implants are three times more likely to commit suicide
6. Sexist men prefer large breasts
7. Bras accelerate sagging
8. Men who like small breasts prefer a submissive partner
9. Staring at boobs extends a manâ€™s life by five years